The City Council Duties
1. To propose the Statute, budget and other acts approved by the City Assembly.
2. To decide on temporary financing, in case the City Assembly fails to draw up the budget before the beginning of the fiscal year.
3. To supervise the City Administration, annul or set aside City Administration acts in case they are not in accordance with the law, Statute or any other general act issued by the City Assembly.
4. To decide in the administrative procedure on the rights and responsibilities of the citizens, companies, institutions and other organizations under the city jurisdiction.
5. To oversee the execution of the lawfully delegated duties and responsibilities.
6. To delegate and dismiss the Chief of the City Administration, or Chiefs of City Administration in different fields.
- The City Council Duties
- Members of the City Council
- City Councilor for Budget and Finance
- Member of the City Council in charge for Culture
- Member of the City Council in charge for Social Protection, Children and Family Welfare
- Member of the City Council in charge for Education
- City Councillor for Utility Services
- City Councilor for Sport and Youth
- City Councilor for Economy
- Member of the City Council in charge of traffic and roads
- Member of the City Council in charge of administration and regulations
- City Councillor for Health Care
- City Councillor for Urban Planning, Housing and Environmental Protection